- Law Firms
- Lawyers In Commerce
- Practice Area
- SUPERIOR COURTS
- De-Registered Lawyers
- Under Curatorship
- International Organisations
Optima LegalOptima Legal
Leaders in Legal Publishing Optima became a key player in the publishing of Zimbabwean Legislation in 1995 when we initiated the 1996 Revised Edition of the Statute Laws of Zimbabwe: which remains the current source of Acts, as updated by the Principal and Amending Acts promulgated thereafter.
Following the 2000 Berne Convention placing Legislation and Judicial decisions into the public domain, Optima offers a regional and international information service which is proving a reliable, affordable and, with the Internet, a more accessible service to our Subscribers and browsers.
Optima’s publications therefore do not pretend to be official in terms of the Statute Law Compilation and Revision Act [Chapter 1:03], yet offers its resources to all concerned with the latest version of the Acts in force in Zimbabwe. Its choice of updated Subsidiary Legislation and General Notices is limited to those of interest to the financial and commercial sectors. Optima currently offers 7 libraries :-
- Statute Law of Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwean Regulations
- Selected Court Judgements
- Court Rules & ZIMRA Rulings
- Zimbabwe Stock Exchange Listing Requirements
- Foreign Exchange Guidelines to Authorised Dealers
- Commentary on the Criminal Code by Professor G. Feltoe Look at a PDF view of the Index Pages for the above listed libraries in Optima to see what content subscribers can access within.