- Download 5
- File Size 127.99 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 12, 2020
- Last Updated July 12, 2020
Supreme Court Fees Civil Cases Regulations 1992 ( Statutory Instrument 425 of 1992)
Statutory Instrument 425 of 1992.
Supreme Court Fees Civil Cases Regulations 1992
IT is hereby notified that the Minister of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs, in terms of section 33 of the Supreme Court of-Zimbabwe Act, 1981, has made the following regulations: —
- (1) These regulations may be cited as the Supreme Court (Fees) (Civil Cases) Regulations, 1992.
(2) These Regulations shall come into operation on the 1st January, 1993.
- For any matter referred to in the Schedule, the appropriate fee specified therein shall be payable.
- The Supreme Court, High Court and Sheriff’s Office (Fees) Regulations, 1982, published inStatutory Instrument 238 of 1982, and the Supreme Court, High ‘-Court and Sheriff’s Office (Fees) (Amendment) Regulations, 1986 (No. 1), published in Statutory Instrument 25 of 1986, are repealed in so far as they apply to the Supreme Court.
“SCHEDULE (SECTION 2)
[Schedule substituted by s.i 152 of 2009]
|2.||Appeal from lower court||5,00|
|3.||Application for condonation or extension of time or reinstatement||10,00|
|4.||Order of court or certified copy thereof||1,00|
|5.||Certificate by the Registrar||10,00|
|6.||Affixing the seat of the Court to any document||10,00|
|7.||Taxing fee on any bill of costs by the Registrar or Taxing Master, for each $100.00 or part thereof allowed||20,00|
|8.||Make a copy of any document, other than a certified copy of an Order of Court—|
|(a) by photocopying means, per page||1,00|
|(b) by original typing, per page||1,00|
|(c) by duplicated or printed-copy, per page . . .||1,00|
|9.||Supplying transcript of shorthand notes, per typed page—|
|(a) for the first copy requested by any party . . . .||1,00|
|(b) for the second and each subsequent copy made at the same time and supplied to the same party that requested the first copy||1,00|
|11.||Retrieving file from Archives||5,00”.|