- Download 90
- File Size 86.88 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 22, 2022
- Last Updated January 22, 2022
Statutory Instrument 3 of 2022 (Citizenship (Passport Fees) Regulations, 2022)
Citizenship (Passport Fees) Regulations, 2022
IT is hereby notified that the Minister of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage has, in terms of section 22 of the Citizenship of Zimbabwe Act [Chapter 4:01], made the following regulations:—
1. These regulations may be cited as the Citizenship (Passport Fees) Regulations, 2022.
2. For the purposes of these regulations—
“passport” means a machine-readable passport or an
3. The Minister has fixed passport fees as specified in the Schedule.
The fees payable for obtaining one’s passport shall be—
(a) passport issued on non-emergency basis . . . . . USD$100,00
(b) emergency passport . . . . . . . . . . . . . USD$200,00
|S.I. 3 of 2022 Citizenship (Passport Fees) Regulations, 2022.pdf||Download|