- Download 81
- File Size 221.73 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 2, 2020
- Last Updated July 2, 2020
Collective Bargaining Agreement: Air Transport Industry
IT is hereby notified that the Minister of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare has, in terms of section 101 of the Labour Act [Chapter 28:01] , published the Collective Bargaining Agreement set out in the Schedule.
NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT COUNCIL FOR THE AIR
COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT: AIR
TRANSPORT INDUSTRY (LEVY)
This further agreement, made and entered into, in accordance with the provisions of the Labour Act [Chapter 28:01] , between. the Employers' Association for the Air Transport Industry (hereinafter referred to as the "employers") and the Employees Association for theAirTransport Industry (hereinafter referred to as the "employees") being parties to the National Employment Council for the Air Transport Industry.
1 , Notwithstanding the date of signature and registration thereof, this agreement shall be deemed to have come into operation On the 1st June, 2013.
- The parties have agreed that the statutory levy shall be a total of 2% as follows—
- 1% of basic pay from the employee;
- 1% of basic pay from the employer for every employee under its employment.
- All current members in the industry shall, with effect from 1st of June, 2013, abide by levy sqt herein.
- Every employer/operator and its employees operating in the aviation industry shall with effect from 1st August, 2017, abide by the levy set herein.
- Subject to section 2 such payment shall be made on or before the 10th of the following month.
A.GUCHU, comple冖eandcorrec冖· EmployeesAssocia冖…0n·
TRANSPORTINDUSTRY Da冖eOfsubm…ssion…· Re冖urn 冖冖heRemi冖冖anceofNECLevy