- Download 61
- File Size 118.01 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 12, 2020
- Last Updated July 12, 2020
Statutory Instrument 59 of 2009
Small Claims Courts General Amendment Rules 2009 No. 4
IT is hereby notified that the Minister of Justice and Legal Affairs, has in terms of section 31 of the Small Claims Courts Act [Chapter 7:12], has made the following rules:—
- These rules may be cited as the Small Claims Courts (General) (Amendment) Rules, 2009 (No. 4).
- The Second Schedule to the Small Claims Courts (General) Rules, 1993, published in StatutoryInstrument 226 of 1993, is repealed and the following is substituted:—
“SECOND SCHEDULE (RULE 28(1)) FEES
|For the issue of summons||2|
|For the furnishing of copies of the record per page
For permitting copies of the record to be taken in the
|presence of the clerk of court, per page||1”,|
- The Small Claims Courts (General) (Amendment) Rules, 2008 (No. 3), published in StatutoryInstrument 125 of 2008, are repealed.