- Download 40
- File Size 67.81 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 12, 2020
- Last Updated July 12, 2020
Statutory Instrument 38 of 1996.
Commercial Premises Rent Board Notice 1996
SIs 38/1996, 263/2001, 136/2004
THE Minister of Trade and Commerce, in terms of section 3 of the Commercial Premises (Lease Control) Act, 1983, and section 4 of the Commercial Premises (Rent Regulations, 1983, hereby makes the following notice:—
- This notice may be cited as the Commercial Premises (Rent Board) Notice, 1996.
2.(1) There is hereby constituted a Commercial and Industrial Rent board whose area of jurisdiction shall be the whole of Zimbabwe.
- The Rent Board constituted by subsection (1) shall consist of a Chairman and five other members of whom one shall be a vice-chairman.
- The vice-chairman shall exercise the functions of the chairman during any period that the chairman is unable to exercise his functions.
- The chairman or vice-chairman and three other members shall form a quorum at any meeting of the board.
[Subsection amended by s.i 263 of 2001 and 136 of 2004]