- Download 679
- File Size 226.75 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 25, 2020
- Last Updated July 26, 2020
Rural Electrification Fund Act
Act 3/2002, 6/2005 (s. 21).
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
- Short title and date of commencement.
RURAL ELECTRIFICATION FUND
- Establishment of Fund.
- Object of Fund.
- Composition of Fund.
BOARDOF THE FUND
- Board of Fund.
- Functions and powers of Board.
- Disqualification for appointment to Board.
- Terms of office and conditions of service of members.
- Vacation of office by appointed members.
- Dismissal or suspension of members.
- Dismissal of Board.
- Filling of vacancies on Board.
- Chairman and vice-chairman of Board.
- Meetings and procedure of Board.
- Appointment and functions of chief executive of Board
- Staff of Board.
- Committees of Board.
- Members of Board and committees to disclose certain connections and interests.
- Members to disclose business interests and assets.
- Minutes of proceedings of Board and of committees.
- Remuneration and allowances of members of Board and of committees.
- Minister may give Board directions on matters of policy.
- Reports of Board.
- Validity of decisions and acts of Board.
- Execution of contracts and instruments by Board.
- Imposition of Levies.
- Withdrawal, suspension or increase of levies.
- Recovery of unpaid levies.
- Administration of Fund.
- Allocation of money from Fund.
- Disbursement of funds from Fund.
- Annual programmes and budgets of Fund.
- Retention of money by Fund.
- Financial year of Fund.
- Income and Expenditure of Fund.
- Accounts of Fund.
- Audit of Fund’s account.
- Powers of auditors.
- Internal auditor.
- Minister may require statistics and information.
- Investigation into affairs of Fund.
TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS AND SAVINGS
- Interpretation in Part VIII.
- Transfer of assets and liabilities in respect of Fund.
- Directions regarding transitional matters
- Transfer of employees to the Fund and conditions of service of transferred employees