- Download 55
- File Size 79.44 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 13, 2020
- Last Updated July 13, 2020
Statutory Instrument 88 of 1990
Road Traffic Blood Specimens Designated Persons Notice 1990
THE Secretary for Health, in terms of section 68 of the Road Traffic 1976, hereby makes the following notice:—
- This notice may be cited as the Road Traffic (Blood Specimens) (Designated Persons) Notice, 1990.
- Every person who is registered in terms of the Medical, Dental and Allied Professions Act [Chapter 224] as—
- a general nurse; or
- a State certified nurse; is designated in terms of section 68 of the Road Traffic Act, 1976, as a person who may and, if so requested in writing by a police officer of or above the rank of section officer, shall take for the purpose of analysis a specimen of blood from any person who is required to permit such a specimen to be taken from him in terms of subsection (1) of section 68.
- Rhodesia Notice 6 of 1978, is repealed.